Produce the highest quality photoresist stencils with Luminex 1422.
The large exposure area (14”x22”) and quick operation allow for the rapid production of photoresist films. Luminex offers professional compression that is necessary for detailed images such as photos (half-tones), thin lines and or small fonts.
The powerful vacuum pump provides optimal compression through a structured mylar foil frame, full compression within 8-10 seconds, the textured foils provide bubble-free contact of your photoresist and print film more commonly found in flexible rubber exposure pads.
Exposure Area 14”x22” or two legal-size sheets
• 7 Super actinic 20wt UV tubes
• Constant illumination over the entire exposure area
• Powerful vacuum for optimal compression
• Quick 6 sec. exposure time
• UV Range 360-400nm
• Digital timer
• Fully manual exposure switch idea for UV Curing Applications
• Maintenance-free all-steel construction
27”L x 26”W x 9.5”H
Shipping weight 96.15 lb