Rayzist Photomask is equipped to serve Monument Builders with detailed designs, unlimited lettering and photographs in memorial stones. We understand the need and desire to provide your clients with the most memorable designs and converting their words or artwork of love into a sandblasted masterpiece. Our sandcarving films and equipment specifically designed for the monument industry provide the utmost detailed designs and the most advanced sandblasting equipment to efficiently serve your clients.
Custom Mask Service
Our Custom Mask Service makes it easy to add detail designs or photos to your memorial stones. Upload your design or photo and we will ship you a finished photomask ready to blast.
COST: $0.09 - $0.16 PER SQ IN
Detailed Images | Unlimited Lettering | Photos | Large Format | Deep Carving
3, 5, 6, 9 Mil & Monument grade film
- AI, PDF, CDR, EPS files accepted, black & white vector format
- Artwork images, text and photos
- $0.12 - $.20 per SQ IN depending on Mil thickness required
- $15 Print Film is applied per design and/or unless images will fit on a 14”x40” layout
- Artwork creation or modification $25 per 30min
- Layouts required 24-48 hours for proof
- Rubbings are $25 per 30min of artwork time
- Rubbings 5-10 days for layout proof
Rayzist offers photoresist films specifically for the monument builder. Produce your own sandcarving mask in-house with our Monument Mask Making Kit or a production set up. Choose from 3Mil for (half-tone) photo or a 5Mil to SRMonument photoresist film for deep carving.
Available in Sheets or Rolls
SR2000 | SRMONUMENT
3, 4, 5, 6, 9 & SRMONUMENT
- Mask Making Kit will produce up to 8.5"x14" stencils
- SR2000 Photoresist Film required RZ2 adhesive
- SR2000 3Mil is ideal for photo engraving
- SR2000 5Mil is ideal for detailed emblems and images
- SR2000 6Mil is ideal for detailed text and emblems
- SR2000 9Mil is ideal for moderate detailed images and excessive text
- SRMonument Pre-Glue Film is ideal for an aggressive deep sandblast
Onsite Systems | Pressure Pots
Rayzist manufactures two pressure pots for the Monument Builder. Rayzist also builds a complete trailer or onsite pallet that is equipped with everything required for onsite sandblasting.
Portable Pressure Pot: $1580
Abrasive 220 to 80 grit
Blasting pressure 5 to 100psi
- MONPP5 50lbs Pressure pot
- MONPP5 Oversized rubber wheels
- PP100x 100lbs Pressure Pot
- PP100x Large rubber wheels
- PP100x Foot switch valve w/foot pedal
- Onsite Trailer - hitch and ready to blast
- Onsite Pallet - load on truck and ready to blast
CNC AUTOBLASTER is an automatic sandblast system specifically design to blast headstones. This electronically controlled sandblasting machine is operated by a software program with easy to use touchscreen control panel.
Includes Onsite Setup & Training
- Cabinet-free system
- Auto start and stop
- Fully automatic abrasive refill
- Energy efficient
- Space efficient
- Program multiple blasting fields
- Ideal for memorials, monuments and headstones
- One day training included in the Contiguous US
Monument Shop using Photoresist Film
- Photo resist film allows a Monument Builder to achieve detail in their designs.
- No weeding of the photo resist film.
- Sandblast photos in stone using 3Mil SR2000™ or SR3000™ film.
- Sandblast military emblems or offer unlimited lettering.
- SRMonument™ Photo Resist film is able to endure a high pressure sandblast with a coarse abrasive.
High resolution images and photos
- Photoresist film will capture high resolution images for sandblasting.
- Sandblasted photos have enough depth to add a high lite color fill.
- The sandblasted photo will not fade when wet.
- A photo/halftone image is produced on SR2000™ or SR3000™ Photo Resist film and can be applied to any color stone.
- A photo/halftone stencil is flexible and can be applied to a curve surface such as an urn.
Custom Mask Service
- Use Custom Mask Service to produce artwork, layouts, lettering, photos and emblems
- Photos – email a digital or send in a physical photo and the Custom Mask Service will produce a halftone stencil for sandblasting.
- Order one or more photos from our Custom Mask Service.
- A small photo such as 3″x5″ for a monument stone.
- A photo can consist of people, landscapes, pets and sceneries from small sizes to an entire monument size.
On-Site sandblast systems
- 100lb Pressure Pot is perfect for onsite blasting on large structures.
- 100lb Pressure Pot is ideal as alternate blasting abrasive. A Monument Shop will use it as a dedicated pot for detailed sandblasting.
- 50lb Monument Pressure Pot is perfect for final date inscriptions
- On-Site Pallet has everything required for a full on-site blasting setup. Load On-Site Pallet on truck and it becomes a mobile sandblasting system.
- On-Site Trailer is perfect to hitch and go. The On-Site Trailer is ideal for cemetery or memorial park owners servicing final dates inscriptions.
- On-Site Trailer does not take any room in a truck or flatbed simply tow. Your truck can be used to load memorial stones. The Trailer is a complete setup for mobile blasting.